I have a secret Hollywood doesn’t want you to know. In fact, they spend billions upon billions of dollars every year to ensure people don’t catch on. The secret is this: you don’t need millions of dollars and an A-list cast to make entertaining content. You know who you are and you know what you like. Why not amuse yourself with a TV show you can just make yourself?
I’m here to help you do just that. I will teach you everything you need to know to get your own web series up and running immediately.
This is NOT a course on how to get famous on YouTube.
It’s not a plan to make you rich.
It’s not even how to make your web series GOOD, per se, it’s about making the type of TV series YOU want to watch. A project that, even if no one else watches it, gives you a sense of accomplishment and self-worth. The best part is it can only get better from there.
You will learn:
- Step by step how to get your own web series up and running today
- What tools and resources you need to get started (they're free)
- How to do it all with only a cast and crew of yourself
- How to write a “series bible” to plan out the storyline of your show
- How to build an audience (including what NOT to do!)
- How to level up the production quality and career potential of your series iteratively, in a process I call “snowballing”
- How to gain access to industry pros who can potentially take your project mainstream
You also get:
- Example materials, such as scripts, raw footage, soundtracks and SFX
- My “production dashboard” template to organize, streamline and track metrics of your web series
- 24/7 e-mail availability for any questions, concerns, criticisms, complaints or emergencies with your web series
If there is a little kid inside you who always wanted to be a TV star then listen to him and get started right now!
Have questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'm happy to talk to you.
Comprehensive step-by-step instruction on how to create your own "TV show" for "broadcast" on social media and video sharing platforms. Consulting is delivered at your preference, via e-mail, phone call or video chat (Zoom).